zondag 25 augustus 2019

Crimson Falls BACC - Week 6: Uni


Oh joy, it's time for uni again. It will be a short update, as I still dislike it :-) It's all about these four guys, from left to right: David Crimson, Jonathan Crimson, Philip Crimson and Noah Mauve.

I made them declare majors right away, based on their LTWs. David got politics, as his LTW is to top Law. Jonathan has the LTW to top the dancing career, so his major will be drama. Philip doesn't have a career related LTW, but will probably enroll in the Business career later so his major is economics. And last but not least, Noah's LTW is to top Journalism so his major is philosophy.

Philip is in no hurry to study, he rather dances and haves fun with his fellow dormies.

David is also enjoying the college life. He flirts a little with Sanne Armadillo, who he has two bolts with.

Noah also seems to be exploring his options. He has a little fun with Els van der Toorn (one bolt).

Jonathan is gay, so I thought it would be quite difficult for him to find love. It wasn't; his dormie Jack Philips is also gay and they have two bolts together. He's quite ugly, to be honest, and I'm not sure I really like them together.

They share a kiss - of course when it's far too dark outside and I can't take a decent picture - and when I see how happy Jonathan is, I decide they indeed belong together. They are adorable.

Philip, who was meant to be with Marsha Bruinig, starts ACR flirting with dormie Mieke Hammie (2 bolts). I was going to cancel his actions, but as Marsha - who is already in Crimson Falls - was messing around with another man, I just let him go and see where it ends.

They obviously like each other. Perhaps I will forget about Marsha and find her another man.

These ACR things are getting out of hand. I constantly see my Sims making out everywhere. Jonathan and Jack fell in love, though.

As it was clear to me that Jack and Jonathan were all over each other, and Jonathan rolled the want to propose, I let him.

This is the last picture of them at college, because it's graduation time!

 They all moved back to Crimson Falls.

Stats
Population: 576
Playable Sims: 32
SM: 18
Households: 7

Business districts: 1
Downtown: 0
Universities: 2
University fund: §1.000.000

Community lots: 7
- Sim owned: 6
- City owned: 1

Fires: 2
Electrocutions: 2
Burglaries: 3

Jobs
Adventurer: Unlocked [Jurriaan Dorrestein, Kendra van der Voeten]
Architecture: 1/1
Business: Unlocked [Goofy Kardinaal]
Criminal: 1/1
Education: 1/2 [Alwin van der Voeten]
Gamer: 0/1 [Sarabel Farijs]
Law Enforcement: 2/2
Music: Unlocked [Lucas Crimson, Kevin van der Storm, Jacinta Lillig, Berend Lillig]
Oceanography: 0/1 [Rianne Crimson]
Science: Unlocked
Slacker: 1/1

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten