maandag 12 augustus 2019

Crimson Falls BACC - Week 4: Kardinaal


We're back to Goofy, who seems to enjoy having the house all by himself again now Jacinta has moved out!

He doesn't waste any time to invite another female over, this time it's Sterre van 't Oosthen, which translates to something like 'Star from the East.' I thought it was quite a funny combination.

Ehm, well, I'll give you some privacy guys.

Yes, I know I just moved out Jacinta because I said there wouldn't be room for a baby in Goofy's little house. But then, as I liked aliens, I thought I could maybe delete his dining table or something so there could be a crib in the kitchen... Totally inappropriate in real life, but lets just see where this will get us. I love aliens anyway.

The next day, Goofy's social bar was quite low so he started talking to the first person who walked by. It was Bram Gerrits, who immediately offered him a job in Business, level 3. There was an opening and I still needed a Business Tycoon anyway to unlock a Shopping District, so he took it.

His first day at the job was a succesful one, as he got promoted right away. He also brought home a female coworker: Wendy Draaijingh.

They flirted for a bit, but Wendy went home before they could really get any further.

Now that I know about the throne of light, it's so great to be able to use it!

Goofy needed some charisma skills to get promoted again, so he started skilling. The neat suit combined with his warlock hat is quite special.

His hard work definitely paid off, as he got one promotion after another.

Now that he reached level 5, his career reward was also available. Quite a fun way to boost his charisma!

All these promotions seem to bore the hell out of Goofy. Level 6 already! I guess I'm more excited than he is.

To increase his chances of getting abducted, he bought the expensive telescope. Yes, I am aware he won't get abducted in broad daylight :-)

The pottery wheel and his business seemed to be completely forgotten this week, but every now and then he rolled the want for a pottery project. My first priority is now for him to top Business, so we'll get back to his shop after that.


Goofy rolled the want for WooHoo - again. This time he invited Wendy, his co-worker.


It didn't take them long to become best friends. I kind of like Wendy, I'll probably make her playable someday.

Of course, this happened.

And we end this week with Goofy using the telescope again. No luck yet, though. But who knows what week 5 will bring?!

Stats
Population: 128
Playable Sims: 16
SM: 8
Households: 4

Business districts: 0
Downtown: 0
Universities: 1
University fund: §355.000

Community lots: 5
- Sim owned: 4
- City owned: 1

Fires: 1
Electrocutions: 1
Burglaries: 1

Jobs
Adventurer: 0/1 [Jurriaan Dorrestein]
Business: 0/1 [Goofy Kardinaal]
Criminal: 1/1
Music: Unlocked [Lucas Crimson]
Oceanography: 0/1 [Rianne Crimson]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten