vrijdag 9 augustus 2019

Crimson Falls BACC - Week 3: Kardinaal



We start of the third week at the Kardinaal household with Goofy crafting some pottery for his pottery shop.

When he stocked up well enough, he went to his shop You break it, you take it. Let's see how far we can come with just Goofy handling all aspects of having a shop.

Despite my fears about having a single Sim run a shop, things were going great. The stars kept coming in.

The reporter even showed up, while Goofy was busy restocking.


She didn't look very impressed, but she actually wrote a good review and Goofy received the Best of the Best award!

There were slightly more customers than Goofy could handle, but he tried his very best.

Eventually he got another sales badge, I forgot to write down which one. Time to close the shop and go home!

 Though Goofy is a Romance sim, I feel like his life is pretty lonely right now. All he does is working for his shop.

I decided to do something about it. Goofy invited Jacinta Peerik over, the infallibly good witch.

They were already friends, so it didn't took him long to become best friends with her.

 
I must admit, even though I played The Sims 2 for ages, I never played with a witch or warlock. So I was pretty excited when Goofy rolled the want to become a warlock. Jacinta happily helped him with it.

They ate some grilled cheese together, and Jacinta must have known what I Goofy actually invited her for, as she started talking about WooHoo right away ;-)

 
Now that Goofy became a warlock, I was more interested in finding out the perks of it. So no WooHoo for them... yet.

Goofy is a good warlock now, but I'm thinking about turning him more towards neutral. Just because I don't think of him as being a particularly good Sim.

Whenever he has a little spare time, he does work on his pottery stock.

As he could use some help with his shop, I decided it was time to move in Jacinta for a while.

I immediately got her started on making some ingredients to craft the Throne of Light.

 Goofy was too busy learning spells and crafting pottery to take a shower.

As there is no spare room for Jacinta, she has to sleep with Goofy. They're purely platonic though. At least for now. When I built this house, I wasn't planning on anyone living with Goofy, and I like the house to much to remodel it now that Jacinta has moved in.

I'm not sure if I should be happy - because I'm one step closer to an opening in law enforcement - or sad, because the pottery wheel gets stolen.

Poor Jacinta wakes up and is terrified.

She makes a quick call to the cops.

The thief keeps stealing things, but luckily the policeman arrives soon.

He catches the thief red-handed while he is stealing our television.

It's quite a fight, but the cop manages to catch the thief. Yay!

 What about Goofy, you ask? Still sleeping, of course.

With the money they get from the cops, they're able to buy another pottery wheel. Goofy works on some more stock before they go back to the shop.

Jacinta has all the ingredients to make two Thrones of Light, so she starts working on them.

First, she makes one for Goofy.

After that, she also makes one for herself. After re-energizing in the throne, they put them in their inventory. It's time to go to the shop again.

Off they go!

Jacina is a good help at restocking, and now that they are together, I realized running a shop with only one Sim was really hard compared to this.

The customers are very satisfied!

Whenever Goofy or Jacinta gets tired, hungry or anything else due to their low motives, they use the Throne of Light and they can go on right away.

Goofy got the gold sales badge and learned Dazzle. It's so helpful!

They go home again, and I forgot why I took this picture of Jacinta, but I like it so I used it anyway. She's probably making some friends by phone.

Goofy rolled the want to WooHoo, and as he and Jacinta were purely platonic until now, I decided I wouldn't waste any time to get him another lover. Jacinta fell in love with him right away.

WooHoo!

Goofy learnt some more spells and turned into a neutral warlock.

Jacinta maxed her creativity skill! Just in time, because there was something else that required her attention...

Pop!

 As there was absolutely no space for a baby at this house, and it was already Sunday evening, she turned to the computer to find a place of her own right away.

Bye, Jacinta! We will see the Peerik household in week 4!

To end this week, Goofy pays §40.000 to the university fund.

Stats
Population: 45
Playable Sims: 15
SM: 3
Households: 4

Business districts: 0
Downtown: 0
Universities: 0
University fund: §155.000

Community lots: 5
- Sim owned: 4
- City owned: 1

Fires: 1
Electrocutions: 1
Burglaries: 1

Jobs
Adventurer: 0/1 [Jurriaan Dorrestein]
Music: Unlocked [Lucas Crimson]
Oceanography: 0/1 [Rianne Crimson]































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten