dinsdag 29 oktober 2019

Crimson Falls BACC - Week 8: Uni


Oh joy, it's time for uni again! Are you ready for a very short update?


There are so many students this time. From left to right: Nolan Dorrestein (biology), Scottie van der Voeten (physics), Travis Lillig (art), Lynn Tanaka (Oscar's girlfriend, history), Adam Wilson (Scottie's boyfriend, maths), Oscar Mauve (psychology). Sitting down is Cecily Mauve (literature).


While Adam declares his major, Travis and Cecily do some ACR flirting. I actually quite like them together.


Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Oscar and Lynn fall back in love.


I realized I forgot to send Nolan's girlfriend to college. Here she is; Marieke van Oosterom. Her major is economics. I also forgot to add Sacha, Travis' girlfriend, but as he and Cecily hit it off right away I decided I wouldn't add her. There wasn't room for her anyway, as I was already controlling 8 Sims at this point.

Nolan is thrilled to have his girlfriend with him now.

Despite Oscar being a Romance Sim (with secondary Family), he rolled the want to propose to Lynn. I immediately let him, before that want turnt into a fear. Lynn had the want to get engaged too.

With so many Sims to control at once, I miss a lot of moments. Here's Travis and Cecily after their very first (ACR) WooHoo.


They actually did some studying too, but I realized soon enough that so many Sims in college just wanted me to quit this entire challenge and I wasn't let that going to happen.


So, I cheated. I fully admit I cheated. I download the Fruit of Life from MTS. And I graduated every single one of them right away. Sorry, not sorry.

Goodbye you guys! See you in week 9!

Stats
Population: 1,102
Playable Sims: 54
Graves: 4
SM: 19
Households: 13

Business districts: 1
Downtown: 0
Universities: 2
University fund: §1.000.000

Community lots: 10
- Sim owned: 9
- City owned: 1

Fires: 4
Electrocutions: 5
Burglaries: 6

Jobs
Adventurer: Unlocked [Jurriaan Dorrestein, Kendra van der Voeten]
Architecture: 1/2 [Matthew Crimson]
Business: Unlocked [Philip Crimson]
Criminal: 0/1 [Marsha Rossi]
Dance: 0/1 [Jonathan Philips]
Education: 1/4 [Alwin van der Voeten, Magda Crimson, Mieke Crimson]
Gamer: 0/3 [Sarabel Farijs, Robin Langerak, Ellie Dorrestein]
Journalism: 0/1 [Noah Mauve]
Law: 0/1 [Constantijn Plaatsjes]
Law Enforcement: 5/5
Medical: 1/1
Music: Unlocked [Jacinta Lillig, Berend Lillig]
Oceanography: 0/1 [Rianne Crimson]
Politics: Unlocked [Els Mauve]
Science: Unlocked [Maaike Farijs, Tako Rossi, Jack Philips]
Slacker: 0/1 [Simon Dorrestein]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten