zaterdag 1 februari 2020

Crimson Falls BACC - Week 10: Uni


We finally finished week 9, so it's time for a brand new rotation! As usual, I'll start with a short uni update.

Here they are, all seven students for this rotation. From left to right, standing up: Daniëlle Terlouw (major biology, Archibald's girlfriend), Archibald Langerak (major psychology), Josephine Plaatsjes (major physics), Laurie Bruinig (major political science), Hunter Dorrestein (major philosophy) and Tracy Lillig (major biology). Sitting down is Josiah Crimson (major history).

I actually moved Daniëlle in as she was Archibald's girlfriend, but she turnt out to have even better chemistry with Josiah. She wanted to give him his ACR First Kiss, but Laurie reached him just a tad earlier to do so.

Laurie and Josiah fell in love after that kiss, so I let them be.

When Daniëlle realized she and Josiah would not be a thing, she ACR WooHoo'ed with Archibald instead. I have to be honest; I kind of started to dislike Daniëlle at this point. And with Archibald being one of my favourite Sims of this generation, I kind of thought he deserved better.

What are you looking at, Josiah? ;-) He and Laurie had some ACR WooHoo too.

I wanted Josephine to find love too, so she scoped the room and turned out to like Tracy. I wasn't really expecting that, but I liked the idea.

Josiah rolled the want to propose to Laurie. I didn't know if it was a good idea, as her LTW is to WooHoo 20 different Sims and I'd like to try that one first, but I let him anyway.

Tracy and Josephine got to know each other better. The more they interacted together, the more I started shipping them.

As I thought uni was probably a nice place for Laurie to start working on her LTW, I set jealousy to none - at least I thought so - and got her flirting with a dormie.

They ended up WooHoo'ing on the couch, but then there was some trouble.

I obviously don't know how to get ACR to do what I want it to do.

Josiah was furious and I felt so sorry for him.

So, let's just say their engagement didn't last long. It's probably for the best though, as Laurie would probably end up like her mom anyway with a LTW like hers. (remember; Marsha had multiple kids with multiple men because she was secretly a Romance Sim before she settled down)

Tracy and Josephine were completely unaware of the drama that happened one floor above them. They were adorable, shyly flirting.

They shared their first kiss together.


By then, I got bored of uni - again - and I graduated them all.

Bye guys, see you next rotation!

Stats
Population: 2,625
Playable Sims: 96
Graves: 9
SM: 25
Households: 20

Business districts: 1
Downtown: 0
Universities: 3
University fund: §1,000,000 §1,000,000 §120,000

Community lots: 18
- Sim owned: 15
- City owned: 3

Fires: 6
Electrocutions: 5
Burglaries: 9

Jobs
Adventurer: Unlocked [Kendra van der Voeten]
Architecture: 1/3 [Matthew Crimson, Travis Lillig]
Athletic: Unlocked [Ada van Achteren]
Business: Unlocked [Philip Crimson, Jacob Dorrestein]
Criminal: 0/1 [Marsha Rossi]
Culinary: 1/1
Dance: 0/1 [Jonathan Philips]
Education: 7/10 [Magda Crimson, Mieke Crimson, Lynn Tanaka]
Gamer: 0/4 [Sarabel Farijs, Robin Langerak, Ellie Kosmoskus, Adam Wilson]
Journalism: 1/2 [Noah Mauve]
Law: 0/1 [Constantijn Plaatsjes]
Law Enforcement: 2/7 [Tyler Peerik, Daphne Baker, Thomas Mauve, Anya de Korte, Brandon van der Storm]
Medical: 1/1
Music: Unlocked [Berend Lillig, Marieke van Oosterom]
Paranormal: 1/1
Politics: Unlocked [Els Mauve, Samantha Terhaar]
Science: Unlocked [Maaike Farijs, Tako Rossi, Jack Philips, Scottie van der Voeten]
Show Business: 1/1
Slacker: 0/1 [Simon Dorrestein, Anne Cooper]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten