vrijdag 15 november 2019

Crimson Falls BACC - Week 8: Farijs


Last week, Sarabel and Maaike had a baby girl (thanks to neighbour Constantijn Plaatsjes) named Jolie. Maaike was a surrogate for Jack and Jonathan Philips, and gave birth to a baby girl who moved to her dads. By the end of the week, little Jolie was a toddler.

Despite not being the one who carried Jolie, Maaike and her daughter had an amazing bond. They spent a lot of time together and became best friends.

It was heartwarming to see the strong connection between those two. Whenever Maaike came home from work, Jolie immediately crawled outside to ask for her attention.

Sarabel was doing great at work. She got promoted to level 9, and is getting close to fulfilling her LTW.

Jolie learned how to use the potty.

That night, Jack and Jonathan came by. Some *magic* happened, as Jack and Jonathan would love to have more children than the two they already have.

It didn't take long for Sarabel to start feeling the consequences.

Whenever both Sarabel and Maaike were at work, Jolie had a great nanny taking care of her.

Pop! I guess there's another baby on its way for the Philips family!

I stand corrected. Two babies on their way!

Sarabel needed one more Logic point to top her career, so she spend the night using the telescope.

Maaike got the mysterious disease from using the Science career reward. I was a bit afraid if she would survive, as she's also pregnant.

I removed the bedroom door and later placed a toilet in the bedroom, to make sure Sarabel and Jolie wouldn't get sick.


That night, it was time for Jolie to become a child.


I didn't have the time to pick out her clothes, as she rushed outside to hug her mom who just came home from work.


Here she is in a new everyday outfit. I think she really looks a lot like Constantijn, but I can definitely see she's Sarabel's daughter too.

I had the amazing idea to let Sarabel make a medicine to cure Maaike.

Let's just say it didn't exactly go as I planned. I had to lock Sarabel down in Jolie's room, as she also got the mysterious disease. Now I have two pregnant, ill women. I feel so sorry for myself.


Poor Jolie had to sleep on the couch that night.


Sarabel got her second pop. Please, please be better when the baby arrives...


Maaike also got her second pop.


I moved the medicine-thingy into the bedroom and hoped she would find a cure, but nothing happened :-(


Both Sarabel and Maaike had their ways to pass the time, waiting for recovery.

Sarabel was the first one to get better. She made Maaike a meal, which I moved to the bedroom by using MoveObjects On. Oh well.


Having a decent meal did the trick and Maaike recovered too.

That night, they were happy to sleep in the same bed again.

But it wasn't for long. It was time for Sarabel's baby to be born! Maaike looks excited.


It's another girl! As I quite liked the Duggar-theme I accidentally ended up with, I named her Jana.


So this was where I started to freak out.


Just a reminder: Jack and Jonathan already have two babies, who will become toddlers on Wednesday. With the Farijs family, it's now Friday night. With these twins and Maaike still being pregnant with at least one baby, there will be a couple of days where I Jack and Jonathan will have to take care of at least five toddlers at the same time. Five.
Anyway, this one is a boy: Josh.



As I was trying to take a decent picture of the twins, Maaike went into labour. I started to think I acutally lost my mind when I decided getting both of them pregnant at the same time would be a good idea.

Maaike had a little boy, James.

So here they are, with all three of the babies. I considered having them keep one, but I was quite happy with them just having one child so I guess Jack and Jonathan will have their hands full! Sarabel is holding Jack, Maaike is holding James and Jana is lying on the floor. Bye, babies, we'll see you in the Philips household soon!


Now that the babies are to their dads, Jolie gets all the attention from her moms again. Maaike helps her with her homework.


Jolie brought home Laurie Bruinig. They become friends.


I really love this family. Both moms are so caring.

Sarabel maxed out her Logic skill! Let's hope she'll get that last promotion soon.


She did it! Sarabel reached level 10 and fulfilled her LTW!

She and Maaike celebrate it with some ACR couch WooHoo. Much to Jolie's dismay.

And we'll end this eventful week with Sarabel and Jolie playing outside, while Maaike is skilling.

Stats
Population: 1,216
Playable Sims: 57
Graves: 7
SM: 19
Households: 13

Business districts: 1
Downtown: 0
Universities: 2
University fund: §1.000.000

Community lots: 11
- Sim owned: 9
- City owned: 2

Fires: 6
Electrocutions: 5
Burglaries: 8

Jobs
Adventurer: Unlocked [Kendra van der Voeten]
Architecture: 1/2 [Matthew Crimson]
Business: Unlocked [Philip Crimson]
Criminal: 0/1 [Marsha Rossi]
Dance: 0/1 [Jonathan Philips]
Education: 1/4 [Alwin van der Voeten, Magda Crimson, Mieke Crimson]
Gamer: 0/3 [Sarabel Farijs, Robin Langerak, Ellie Dorrestein]
Journalism: 0/1 [Noah Mauve]
Law: 0/1 [Constantijn Plaatsjes]
Law Enforcement: 2/6 [Tyler Peerik, Daphne Baker, Thomas Mauve, Anya de Korte]
Medical: 1/1
Music: Unlocked [Jacinta Lillig, Berend Lillig]
Paranormal: 1/1
Politics: Unlocked [Els Mauve]
Science: Unlocked [Maaike Farijs, Tako Rossi, Jack Philips]
Slacker: 0/1 [Simon Dorrestein]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten